Car Electromechanic (Technician)
Our client is looking for an experienced Car Electromechanic (Technician) to join a team of professionals.
Tores Auto currently has 7 authorized car dealerships in the mountain area. They believe that trust is one of the most important when choosing a workshop, and we aim to have professional employees at all times in a working environment that facilitates the development of expertise. Of our employees, we require good work ethic and humility both in relation to each other and the clients
The technician needs to have a perfect electromechanical knowledge and diagnostic skills. He will need to recognizes electric and electronic elements and devices, check technical condition of assemblies and elements of electrical and electronic installations in vehicles. He needs to have experience of using computer diagnostic equipment to detect and remove defects in vehicle electronic systems and verify the quality of works performed.
- Ideally have 2 years experience working in a busy high quality workshop environment;
- Knowledge with both Petrol and Diesel engines;
- Knowledge with both Manual and Automatic gearbox’s;
- The understanding of latest automotive vehicle technology;
- Self reliant with Diagnosis, fault finding and repairs;
- The ability to liaise with the service and parts department;
- A Technician seeking career progression;
- Full Driving License.
- Long term contract;
- Salary 100 NOK/hour after TAX;
- We guarantee your salary 100% on time;
- We cover all travelling expenses to Norway and home, also travelling expenses from home to work;
- We cover accommodation expenses, including internet and other facilities;
- All taxes paid in Norway;
- We help with Tax Return, Child Benefits and other legal issues;
- No employment fee.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Send us your CV/Resume and fill in other details