Our client is looking for an experienced Car Painter to join a team of professionals.
Hellestø Karosseri AS was established in 2004 after merging with Hermansen Karosseri AS. The merger has given them a combined 50 years of experience and a product where they, as one of the most modern car body shops in Rogaland, can offer high quality services in the fields of repairs, spraying, window glass, PDR and car dismantling.
With their extensive and wide-ranging experience, they are keen to offer the highest quality at competitive prices. They also work closely with all insurance companies. Hellestø Karosseri has been approved by the Norwegian Public Roads Administration and is licensed to repair aluminium cars. Many of their employees also hold master tradesman certificates. They currently employ 10 highly skilled professionals with a keen interest in cars.
CAR PAINTER needs to have a successful track record of performing high-quality paint work on all kind of vehicles. Strong organizational skills, with profound ability to multitask and finish paint jobs in a time-efficient manner. In addition a candidate must be excellent in:
• Determining necessary application of paint to ensure a thorough coat and effectively checking for sags and runs;
• Accurately masking and protecting parts that do not need to be painted by following established procedures;
• Producing test panels to obtain industry acceptable color matches;
• Tending and operating equipment to clean, wash, strip and remove corrosion and efficiently fill dents prior to the beginning of a paint job.
- Minimum 3 years of car painting experience with water based paints;
- Experience in preparation and covering with plastic before painting;
- Paint mixing knowledge;
- Speed, accuracy and positive attitude;
- Basic English language skills;
- Recommendations would be an advantage.
- Long term contract;
- Salary 110 NOK/hour after TAX;
- We guarantee your salary 100% on time;
- We cover all travelling expenses to Norway and home, also travelling expenses from home to work;
- We cover accommodation expenses, including internet and other facilities;
- All taxes paid in Norway;
- We help with Tax Return, Child Benefits and other legal issues;
- No employment fee.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Send us your CV/Resume and fill in other details