Car Body Worker
Our client is looking for an experienced Car Body Worker to join a team of professionals.
AutoIn Bilskadesenter AS was established in 1985 by Harald Rømcke, and today it is a total supplier of paint and paint removers and transports with more than 40 employees in the various companies. Our head office is located in our own premises in Bjørnerud Næringspark in Oslo 12, with plenty of space for parking of cars and storage of harmful cars. AutoIn has entered into a cooperation agreement with various insurance and leasing companies and car dealers for repair of damage/ paint repairs on their customer cars.
Throughout the past year, we have made major investments in booking systems and transport solutions as well as increased competence of our employees on Electric Vehicles and Aluminum. AutoIn has recently been certified and entered into an agreement with Tesla where AutoIn can repair everything from minor injuries to complicated structural damage. Our shredders also have extensive expertise in various automotive brands, and perform the repairs according to the manufacturer’s technical specifications and quality and warranty requirements.
An auto body worker will need to repair most damage from everyday vehicle collisions and make vehicles look and drive like new. Damage may be minor, such as replacing a cracked windshield, or major, such as replacing an entire door panel. Repair technicians use many tools for their work. To remove damaged parts, such as bumpers and door panels, you will need to use pneumatic tools, metal-cutting guns, and plasma cutters. For major structural repairs, such as aligning the body, you will need to use heavy-duty hydraulic jacks and hammers. For some work, they use common hand tools, such as metal files, pliers, wrenches, hammers, and screwdrivers.
- Minimum 3 years of car painting experience with water based paints
- Preparation and covering with plastic before painting skills
- Paint mixing knowledge
- Speed, accuracy and positive attitude
- Basic English language skills
- Recommendations would be an advantage
- Long term contract;
- Salary 110 NOK/hour after TAX;
- We guarantee your salary 100% on time;
- We cover all travelling expenses to Norway and home, also travelling expenses from home to work;
- We cover accommodation expenses, including internet and other facilities;
- All taxes paid in Norway;
- We help with Tax Return, Child Benefits and other legal issues;
- No employment fee.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Send us your CV/Resume and fill in other details